OSTP UpdateApril 24, 2019
OSTP UpdateMay 8, 2019
As you continue with the OSTP administration window you will receive weekly email blasts to provide you with updated information.
- The testing window ends on Friday, May 3. Please be sure that all students have completed and submitted their tests by the end of the day Friday. This includes any make-up and breach test forms.
- Return Shipping Reminder
- All scoreable material should be returned. If you have not returned any scoreable material, please contact the Service Desk to schedule a pickup today. Materials returned incorrectly or not on time may not be reported in preliminary reporting.
Toll Free: 1-866-629-0220
- Technology updates: Please be sure to review previous emails posted for technology updates that have been distributed to assist with online testing.
- If you experience technical issues while testing, please contact the Measured Progress Oklahoma Service desk at the number below. This should be your first contact so we can immediately help resolve your issue.
- All forms must be completely submitted by 5/17/2019.
- Completed copies of forms will not arrive in emails until all signors have signed the document. If you feel you are missing a document, please check with the signors to ensure they have finished their portion.
- An updated Spanish CCRA PSTG has been posted. This version includes the distractor rationales for the U.S. History sample items.
- Test Preparation Manuals and Test Administrations may be recycled after the testing window closes.
Update to the Annual DTC Meeting (Tuesday, May 21) – Schedule Update and Exciting Professional Development Opportunity
- In addition to our traditional post-administration review, we are excited to offer a new professional development opportunity at this year’s DTC meeting.
AdvancED|Measured Progress Regional Director, Dr. Lori Franke-Hopkins will feature our continuous improvement protocol that is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Rather, it is a customized journey based on a set of factors where all institutions have the potential for transformation by focusing on changing processes, practices and actions to drive improvement. This personalized and customized experience is based on a school or district vision and long-term strategic goals/objectives that will produce the evidence, outcomes and successes institutions seek.
Updated schedule: The annual post-administration DTC meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 21. The meeting will be at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City. The schedule for the meeting is as follows:
|9:00 AM – 12:00 P
|12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
||Box lunches will be provided
|12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
||Continuous Improvement Session
Registration is now open at the link below. Please note that registration is limited to the first 250 registrants. As we get closer to the date, we will send information about parking and reimbursement. There are no overnight hotel accommodations for this meeting.