OSTP Special Technology UpdatesApril 15, 2019
Return Materials ReminderApril 22, 2019
As you continue with the OSTP administration window you will receive weekly email blasts to provide you with updated information.
Testing window reminders
- The paper testing window ends this Friday, April 19.
- In order to guarantee online testers in ELA grades 5 and 8 are included in preliminary reporting, that testing must be complete by Friday, April 26.
- If Spanish text-to-speech has not been selected prior to scheduling an assessment, the DTC will need to complete an Invalidation Testing Status Application in the Single Sign On. When completing the Invalidation request, be sure to select “No” when asked if a Breach form is required, and in the Additional Information, please explain that Invalidation is required before the test can be rescheduled with the appropriate accommodation.
- Return Shipping Reminder
- MP pre-scheduled pickup for scorable materials is Tuesday, April 23, 2019.
- MP pre-scheduled pickup for non-scorable materials is Friday, April 26, 2019.
- Self-scheduled pick-up dates for any return shipments; Contact MP to cancel pre-scheduled dates by phone or email.
- Please review the Return Shipping Poster for details.
- These dates are the same for grades 3-8 and for CCRA Science and U.S. History tests.
- *NEW* technology update regarding students getting kicked back to the login screen
As we continue to investigate further into this issue, we would like to advise test administrators that students who are using Chromebooks should avoid using the navigation function buttons on the external mouse during testing. For item navigation, we advise students to use the back and next buttons on the bottom toolbar. When answering Open-ended items, if students need to move the cursor, they should use the four arrow keys at the bottom-right corner of the Chromebook's physical keyboard. Below is a screenshot of the external mouse with navigation function buttons:
Toll Free: 1-866-629-0220
- Other technology updates: Please be sure to review the technology updates that were distributed Monday related to the following two issues:
- A solution to being “kicked out” of testing when using Chromebooks.
- A solution to a missing radio button in grade 8 math when using a Mac.
- If you experience technical issues while testing, please contact the Measured Progress Oklahoma Service desk at the number below. This should be your first contact so we can immediately help resolve your issue.
- Save the date: The annual post-administration DTC meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 21. The meeting will be at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Registration is now open at the link below. Please note that registration is limited to the first 250 registrants. As we get closer to the date, we will send information about parking and reimbursement. There are no overnight hotel accommodations for this meeting.