Return Materials ReminderApril 22, 2019
OSTP UpdateMay 1, 2019
As you continue with the OSTP administration window you will receive weekly email blasts to provide you with updated information.
In order to guarantee online testers in ELA grades 5 and 8 are included in preliminary reporting, that testing must be complete by Friday, April 26.
- Return Shipping Reminder
- All scoreable material should be returned. If you have not returned any scoreable material, please contact the Service Desk to schedule a pickup today. Materials returned incorrectly or not on time may not be reported in preliminary reporting.
- MP pre-scheduled pickup for non-scorable materials is Friday, April 26, 2019.
- Self-scheduled pick-up dates for any return shipments; Contact MP to cancel pre-scheduled dates by phone or email.
- Please review the Return Shipping Poster for details.
- These dates are the same for grades 3-8 and for CCRA Science and U.S. History tests.
Toll Free: 1-866-629-0220
- Technology updates: Please be sure to review previous emails posted for technology updates that have been distributed to assist with online testing.
- Information about “In Progress” test sessions: If a student clicks on the “Pause/Exit” button instead of clicking on the “Finish” button, the test status will be shown as “In Progress” in the OSTP Portal. If the student’s device is connected to the Internet when the student selects to Pause or Exit the test instead of formally submitting the test through the “Finish” button, all of the student responses for already answered questions will persist safely in the system for scoring and reporting purposes. However, we highly encourage schools and test administrators to ask the student to log back into the previously paused/exited test session and click on the “Finish” button to complete the test submission process. This way the student will have the best chance to complete his or her test by responding to all of the questions within that test session.
- If you experience technical issues while testing, please contact the Measured Progress Oklahoma Service desk at the number below. This should be your first contact so we can immediately help resolve your issue.
- All forms must be completely submitted by 5/17/2019.
- Completed copies of forms will not arrive in emails until all signors have signed the document. If you feel you are missing a document, please check with the signors to ensure they have finished their portion.
- Save the date: The annual post-administration DTC meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 21. The meeting will be at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Registration is now open at the link below. Please note that registration is limited to the first 250 registrants. As we get closer to the date, we will send information about parking and reimbursement. There are no overnight hotel accommodations for this meeting.