Errata Notice: TPM Class ID SheetsMarch 28, 2017
Errata Notice: Grade 3-5 TAMMarch 31, 2017
To: District Test Coordinators
From: OSTP Program Management Team
Subject: OSTP Assessments Update
As it is our goal to keep you informed of upcoming events with the OSTP assessments, here are some key points to be aware of this week.
- Additional PSTG orders:
- Call the Measured Progress Service Desk, online ordering is for testing materials.
- Errata Notice
- TPM – Directions for Class Identification Sheet
- Oral Language Translation Audio Files
- Translation begins with Sample A, TAM directions not translated
- Inventory Test Materials ASAP
- Contact the Measured Progress Service Desk if you have any questions or concerns.
- Return Shipping Reminder
- MP pre-scheduled Grade 3 ELA pick-up date: Friday, April 14, 2017
- MP pre-scheduled pick-up date: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Self-scheduled pick-up dates for any return shipments; Contact MP to cancel pre-scheduled dates by phone or email.
- Test Sessions ready for scheduling – 3/27/2017
- US History assessment can be found with the Grade 10 Assessments.
- Portal User Guide – “Test Type” Clarification
- “Test type” is a filter to view what type of test a student is scheduled to take, not to choose how a student will be tested.
- Standard test –operational test
- Test with multiple attempts – practice test within kiosk
- Test with single username and password for all – practice test within browser
- Text-to-Speech for ELA Grades 8 & 10 Accommodation
- Do not select TTS in the portal for a Human Reader Administration of Section 1 Writing.
- Accommodations Bulk Upload due by 11:59 pm on April 2, 2017.
- Reminder: Due to standard setting this year, raw scores and performance levels will not be displayed at the end of the assessments.